Box Office opening hours:
- from Monday to Friday: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm / 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm;
- on the concert days: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm / 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm, including Saturdays and holidays. Tickets office will re-open at the venue one hour before the beginning of the concert;
- On the days in which the afternoon concerts take place at 5.00 pm, the box office opens directly at the concert venue at 4.00 pm.
Tel.: +39 0323 31095
- Ticket office in the concert hall opens and public can enter one hour before the concert starts.
- Ticket holders must wear masks.
- Body temperature can be detected, preventing access in the event of temperature > 37.5 C.
- Please keep at least one meter from each other.
- Go to your seat immediately.
- Seats available: max 200.
- Purchase in advance is highly recommended to guarantee the assigned seat: on website stresafestival.eu, writing an email to email@example.com or by telephone on +39 0323.31095.
- Avoid forming groups.
- At the end of the concert, please leave the hall in an orderly manner.
- No cloakroom or bar service.
How to reach Stresa
from Milan / Turin: with the motorway A26 direction Gravellona Toce, exit Carpugnino, following the road down to the lake and the Festival signs;
from Domodossola / Simplon: by the SS33 direction Milan, exit Baveno/Stresa, following the main road for 5 km direction Stresa;
from Locarno: by the SS34 direction Verbania, driving along the lake towards Stresa.
by train: Stresa railway station is on Milan – Domodossola/Geneve – Basel line. All the most important trains stop in Stresa.
by plane: The nearest airport is Milan Malpensa, away 50 km from Stresa. There is a network of frequent buses to connect the airport to Milan railway station.