Sunday 30 August, 9.00 pm
Stresa, Convention Centre
F. SCHUBERT, Minuetto from Symphony no. 2
C. GOUNOD, Scherzo from Symphony no. 2
L.V. BEETHOVEN, Scherzo from Symphony no. 9
F. MENDELSSOHN, Jagdlied from Im Grünen op. 59
A. DVOŘÁK, Scherzo from Symphony no. 9
J. BRAHMS, Intermezzo Opera 118 no. 2
S. RACHMANINOFF, Scherzo for orchestra in D minor
L.V. BEETHOVEN, Scherzo from Symphony no. 3*
Transcriptions by A. Sormani – *Commissioned by Stresa Festival
This concert is part of the thematic area Beethoven 2.0
• Ticket office in the concert hall opens and public can enter one hour before the concert starts.
• Ticket holders must wear masks.
• Body temperature can be detected, preventing access in the event of temperature > 37.5 C.
• Please keep at least one meter from each other.
• Go to your seat immediately.
• Seats available: max 200.
• Purchase in advance is highly recommended to guarantee the assigned seat: on website www.stresafestival.eu, writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0323.31095.
• Avoid forming groups.
• At the end of the concert, please leave the hall in an orderly manner.
• No cloakroom or bar service.