- from Monday to Friday: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm / 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm;
- on concert days: 10.00 am – 00 pm / 3.00 – 5.00 pm, including Saturdays and holidays. Tickets office will re-open at the venue one hour before the beginning of the concert.
Purchase in advance is highly recommended
Pursuant to Legislative Decree dated 23.07.21, n. 105, starting from 6 August 2021 the green pass will be required to access the shows open to the public.
The provisions of the green pass do not apply to subjects excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (under the age of 12) and to subjects with exemption on the basis of suitable medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health.
- The box office where the concert will be held opens an hour before the concert starts and the public can go in. It is advisable to arrive early!
- You must wear a mask to enter the concert venue and throughout the event.
- Your temperature may be measured and anyone with more than 37.5°C will not be admitted.
- Please observe at least one meter distance from other people.
- Please go to your seat immediately.
- Do not gather in groups.
- At the end of the concert, please leave in an orderly manner.
- Seats are limited.
- Advance booking is advisable.
How to reach Stresa
from Milan / Turin: with the motorway A26 direction Gravellona Toce, exit Carpugnino, following the road down to the lake and the Festival signs.
from Domodossola / Simplon: by the SS33 direction Milan, exit Baveno/Stresa, following the main road for 5 km direction Stresa.
from Locarno: by the SS34 direction Verbania, driving along the lake towards Stresa.
Stresa railway station is on Milan – Domodossola/Geneva – Basel line. All the most important trains stop in Stresa.
The nearest airport is Milan Malpensa, away 50 km from Stresa. There is a network of frequent buses to connect the airport to Milan railway station.