- from Monday to Friday: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm / 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm;
- on concert days: 10.00 am – 00 pm / 3.00 – 5.00 pm, including Saturdays and holidays. Tickets office will re-open at the venue one hour before the beginning of the concert.
- The box office where the concert will be held opens an hour before the concert starts and the public can go in. It is advisable to arrive early!
- Members of the public are strongly advised to use a face mask.
- Please observe at least one meter distance from other people.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Advance booking is advisable.
How to reach Stresa
from Milan / Turin: with the motorway A26 direction Gravellona Toce, exit Carpugnino, following the road down to the lake and the Festival signs.
from Domodossola / Simplon: by the SS33 direction Milan, exit Baveno/Stresa, following the main road for 5 km direction Stresa.
from Locarno: by the SS34 direction Verbania, driving along the lake towards Stresa.
Stresa railway station is on Milan – Domodossola/Geneva – Basel line. All the most important trains stop in Stresa.
The nearest airport is Milan Malpensa, away 50 km from Stresa. There is a network of frequent buses to connect the airport to Milan railway station.